June 11, 2020
Covid-19 Update from Shiloh Wesleyan Church:
Shiloh Church Family,
We are gathering for worship this week, Sunday June 14th at 10:30AM. There are few things we want you to know in regard to safety. After much discussion the Shiloh LBA adopted the following guidelines.
- Sunday morning worship will take place at 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary.
- Online live stream will continue at a new time of 10:30 a.m.
- Upon entry into the foyer, the sanctuary doors will remain open for immediate seating. The sanctuary doors will also remain open throughout the service to promote better airflow. The HVAC fans will be left on through the entire service.
- Please do not congregate in the foyer. We ask that you respect one another's personal space. Please do any socializing outside of the church building at a safe distance.
- There will be no bulletins or childrens papers handed out for today's service.
- We will not be having small groups, toddler church, or children's church today. The nursery will be open but NOT STAFFED. Parents may bring tablets, books, or activity pages for children. Toys will not be provided.
- The Nursery/Toddler Church classrooms have been cleaned and toys have been temporarily removed.
- If you desire a mask or forget yours at home, there will be masks and hand sanitizer available in the foyer for your convenience.
- There will be no coffee bar. You may bring your own coffee or water. Please no food.
- The service will be modified slightly. It will run around 45-50 minutes in length.
- The offering will not be taken at the pew but collected in offering boxes located in the foyer.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between services.
If you are elderly, immunocompromised, or showing signs of sickness we recommend that you stay home. This is for your safety and those around you.
Thank you for your patience and dedication to Shiloh Wesleyan Church. We look forward to seeing you soon!
-Pastor Rich VanVuren, Pastor Levi Lehman, and Shiloh Wesleyan Church Local Board of Administration